Saturday, August 6, 2011

Generation Force Sneak Preview

I went with Aki to the same place that I went last time for the EXVC Sneak Preview. Only like six people showed up, so that was kind of lame.

Aki pulled the E-HERO Nova Master he wanted, and was satisfied with that.

I entered once, and pulled the Blue-Blooded Oni and an Ultimate Rare Raigeki Bottle. Both of them were good enough for me to be satisfied with those holos.

After some other people entered and pulled garbage, I entered again. I pulled another Blue-Blooded Oni... Maybe I'm supposed to make a Zombie deck or something...?

No one had pulled anything good at the moment, so I tried my luck and entered twice more. I got an Ultra Rare Wonder Wand and the Wind-Up Factory. Then, the person who bought packs after me pulled Steelswarm Roach, and proceeded to win the Leviathan Dragon play mat...

So, that felt like a huge waste of money. The only consolation is that I got a bunch of good Rares, and that the holos I did pull should prove to be good trade bait. Now, I have to go waste a bunch of money getting a Steelswarm Roach and probably also a Leviair and an Orient Dragon. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.