Monday, November 2, 2009

Geminis

So, Aki and I were able to go to the Stardust Overdrive Sneak Preview, and it was pretty cool. We didn't win anything, though.

However, while there, I was able to watch people duel using new decks like Level Monarchs and Geminis. That made me want to make a Gemini deck (and a Level Monarch deck, which of course I have already made), but there's a problem.

Do I want an Equip Spell-based Gemini deck, a Trap-based one, or a Junk and Debris build?

I wanted a Junk and Debris one at first, thinking that I could use Card Trooper as a Level 3 Debris Dragon target. However, I noticed that Featherizer is a Spellcaster...

That led to using Apprentice Magician to help search for it. Then I was still torn between Equip Spell-based or Trap-based. I'm trying to find a mix of both, but it doesn't seem like there's enough room.

My reasoning is that Geminis are defenseless during the opponent's turn, and I want to use Traps to help them. I'm still unsure, though. Suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm also still trying to figure out a way to remake Dark Reverse Junk and Debris so I can counter the meta more easily. Basically, I'm trying to main Dust Tornadoes.

1 comment:

  1. i having the same problem im leaning more towards a gemini equiped build thow

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.