Wednesday, November 4, 2009

5D's Episode 83

A very interesting episode. It introduced the new threat and further emphasized Jack's... lack of intelligence.

I actually watched the subbed episode, though I usually don't. I wasn't able to watch the episode at the time I usually do, and by the time I was able to, the subbed version was already up. So, I decided to watch it.

I don't want to spoil too much, but Jack becomes a subject in a criminal investigation due to the activities of the evil-doers, supposedly. He was arrested for Riding Dueling violently, because apparently that's illegal.

Another notable fact about the episode was that they fit a whole duel in the episode. That usually doesn't happen, so it's cool when it does.

Random notes:

I found out how the Pokemon encounters and Item finding changes on the PokeWalker as the amount of steps you have taken increase. I also found out that you can get freaky Flying Pikachu in the Yellow Forest. The PokeWalker seems to have been very well thought out and have a huge amount of replay value, for lack of a better term.

Still working on adapting Dark Reverse Junk and Debris for the new meta. I went back to Vengeful Shinobi before realizing that Cyber Ouroboros is so much better. The thing is that the Cyber Ouroboros engine takes four cards (2 Ouroboros and 2 Gold Sarcophagus) while Vengeful Shinobi only takes, well, (two) Vengeful Shinobi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.