Friday, November 6, 2009

Pokethletes

I can't figure out what Pokemon to use as Pokethletes for the Pokethlon. I've decided on the following, so far:

Rotom
Gallade
Swampert
Pidgeot
Feraligatr

However, I want to be able to make good teams for each of the ten sports with as few Pokemon as possible. What I don't want to do is just use three Ditto (or Sunkern...) as my Pokethletes, since that's lame, even if they have a maximum of 5 stars in each stat.

Maybe those five are good enough? It's not like I need a team full of Pokemon that are maxed out in each stat. I'm going to use Rotom and Gallade no matter what, since they're awesome, but we'll see.

But seriously, Sunkern? It's on par with ARCEUS in the Pokethlon. Speaking of Arceus, there's supposed to be an event at Toys 'R' Us that gives out event Arceus. I'm not planning on going, though...

1 comment:

  1. to me swampert is the answer to EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.