Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kaijudo - The Dojo Edition/Bull Rush Deck Opening




Today, I met with Fwazalaza at my local card shop and we got some of the new Kaijudo cards!  We split a box of The Dojo Edition, each got a Bull Rush deck, and then he got another box of The Dojo Edition.  We pulled every card except for King Tsunami, I think.

The reason we're so quiet in this video is because we recorded this at my locals, so we didn't want to disturb the shopkeeper and such.

Also, we learned from these box openings that a holo can replace either a Common or an Uncommon, and that some packs come with 6 Commons, 2 Uncommons, and a Rare, instead of the usual 5 Commons, 3 Uncommons, and a Rare.

By the way, I decided not to upload my most recent deck profile yesterday because I wasn't satisfied with the quality of the video.  Seeing as how The Dojo Edition is already out, I don't see much point in uploading it now.

5 comments:

  1. why not try TG nordics...I think it willbe amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see why you made that comment on this post, but alright...

      I considered T.G. Nordics, and they do have some synergy, but it's not what I'm looking for. Special Summoning T.G. Warwolf off of a Tanngnjostr (black goat) play is pointless, since you'd still have a Normal Summon anyways. T.G. Striker also adds very little to the deck.

      If I were to add T.G.'s to my deck, I'd want to keep the Deep Sea Divas. But if I were to do that, there wouldn't be much room for the T.G.'s.

      Regardless, I'm not going to make any major changes to my deck until after the ban list. And, the ban list may allow me to play other decks, so I won't know until then.

      Delete
  2. Been a joy to watch your creative non-meta decks nonetheless...till the next ban list then

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaijudo though a nice card game, would disappoint fans due to some famous cards like Gatling Skyterror become vanillas or having effects that are watered down from the original card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we can see that some of those effects that were taken from other cards, like Gatling Skyterror, were given to other cards, like Moorna, Gatling Dragon.

      I don't really have this nostalgia factor, since I never really played with all of these older cards, but I can see what you mean.

      Delete

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.