Monday, July 11, 2011

STORM Mondays - Priority

This is my first STORM Monday video in collaboration with TheYugiohElite. The other channel, on which I'll be uploading these videos, is LiteGrunty (clever, no?). More info on that channel.


Here's the video description, because whoever uploaded it neglected to put it on the video:

Hey people, this is LightGrunty with the first of my STORM Monday videos in collaboration with TheYugiohElite. The link to my second channel, where I will be uploading these weekly videos, is here:
www.youtube.com/user/LiteGrunty

Making this video helped me understand why so many people are so confused with the game mechanic of priority; it can be pretty complicated to explain. So, for a further explanation, be sure to visit this post on my blog:
http://lightgrunty.blogspot.com/2010/02/priority.html

And, here's the explanation of the OCG priority ruling change:
http://lightgrunty.blogspot.com/2011/02/ocg-priority-rule-change.html

This is my first STORM Monday video, so feel free to offer suggestions or constructive criticism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.