Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Random Stuff #31

Today's the day that ends the nice(ish) format that we've been, um, enjoying in the TCG. Yeah, T.G. Hyper Librarian is now legal, so we'll have to deal with it for the rest of the format. I think I'll main Smashing Grounds for that...

Anyway, I've been thinking about a deck that uses Batteryman AAA for easy Xyz Materials. And, to search them out, I was thinking about playing Resonator Engine. So, after using Resonators for Synchros, I could search out Batteryman AAA for an Xyz. That's the plan, anyway. I doubt that it'll be that easy, but it's an interesting concept and should be fun to try out.

For those of you who don't watch underworld6667 and drakoDMD's videos, they selected me as one of five people (which also includes LFN) to post weekly videos in connection with their The Yu-Gi-Oh Elite group. I agreed, so I'm set to start posting videos this upcoming Monday. So yeah, more info when the time comes...

The reason I didn't post a video yesterday was because I was sorting all of my random cards. I'm still not done sorting all of them, but everything since The Duelist Genesis is sorted. You all probably don't care, though; just giving you a reason as to why there was no duel video yesterday.

I'm almost done with the Okami video game. I've got a couple of Stray Beads to get before the final boss, and both of them require me to go through those Devil Gate trial things. I already did the first one, and it wasn't too bad; I just died twice, but when you have four full Astral Pouches, it doesn't really matter.

Lastly, to the Anonymous I met last Sunday, I found a Trident Warrior, if you still need it. I'll bring it to locals this Sunday. Also, please check the comments section of the previous post.

3 comments:

  1. hi what do you think about a scrap t.g deck????

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous

    I like the idea behind it, but the deck lists I've seen for a Scrap/T.G. hybrid are very disappointing. They just don't seem all that great, since usually you're dropping everything from the basic Scrap frame but Scrap Chimera and Scrap Beast, which forces you to run Pot of Duality to smooth out the deck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings LG!
    Gotcha, I will also bring my other trades in addition to the Gem Knight stuff. Been getting into the WoW tcg lately, planning to buy a class starter at Franks and Sons tomorrow, quite excited :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.