Friday, July 15, 2011

Random Stuff #33

I went to pick up some of the Xyz Starter Decks at the smaller card shop. They didn't have them, sadly... So, now I'll have to get them on Sunday and make the next STORM Monday video that night so that I can upload it on Monday. How sad.

So yeah, other than that, not much new in the land of Yu-Gi-Oh. I guess that it's kind of news that Kristya is getting reprinted as a promo in one of the ZEXAL tins. Hopefully Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo will be in the other tin; I'd like to be able to own some without wasting a bunch of money.

While I was at the smaller card shop, I was also planning on getting some of the WoW TCG Starter Decks. But, since they would've been brought by the same people who would've brought the Xyz Starter Decks, I couldn't get any of those, either. Maybe next week...

I've finally gotten up to the Elite Four in Pokemon White. All of my Pokemon are kind of weak, though, so I need to level each of them up like ten times. And, I got a Beartic in order to beat Iris, but I ended up killing two of her Pokemon with Excadrill, so that was kind of a waste. I might drop Beartic from the team, now. I have no idea of what I should get to replace it with, though.

One of my friends recommended a Psychic Pokemon, since one of the Elite Four has a Fighting-Type team that also have Rock-Type moves. The specific one he recommended was Reuniclus, but I was thinking about going with Sigilyph, since Reuniclus is really slow. I guess Sigilyph also dies to Rock-Type attacks, but Reuniclus would be taking damage every turn, anyway.

So yeah, I'm almost done with the game, as far as I know. I mean, I have no idea what other plot events would happen after I beat the Elite Four, N, and the Champion. Anyways, after I'm done with the game, I'll start EV training my Pokemon and make an actual good team. So yeah.

1 comment:

  1. The Very Best That No One Ever WasJuly 15, 2011 at 7:31 PM

    Reuniclus can be really tanky IIRC, and you can use it later on when you get competitive. It works well with Life Orb since it doesn't take Life Orb's damage. Reuniclus can be really tanky IIRC, and you can use it later on when you get competitive. It works well with Life Orb since it doesn't take Life Orb's damage.

    Try getting Whimsicott when you are making your competitive team, it is one of my favourite Pokemon since it is like the ultimate rage-quit inducing Pokemon. With Prankster, all of its Status moves are faster by one tier. This means you can easily lock your Opponent with Encore or Taunt, then you can go for your Subseeding combo backed up by Leftovers. The moment you get get your Leech Seed on, just stall with Substitute to win.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.