Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Random Stuff #15

In 5D's Episode 120, Jack wasn't smart enough to attack with Red Dragon Archfiend (after using Over Gain) before using Shock Wave. Of course, he would have to kill himself, since he wouldn't accept losing to a bunch of hand-holding Normal Monsters.

I've gotten to the worst part of Wind Waker: getting the Triforce (Charts). I made it through the Savage Labyrinth, but I've still got a few charts left to get. I'm also almost done with filling in the whole Sea Chart.

Since those tasks are pretty tedious, I've been going on the Pojo forum board, because that's what I do when I'm bored. About ten minutes after proceeding to do that, I generally leave, because those forums are just filled with stupidity... Everyone's all like, "Ban Rescue Cat!" when Faultroll is the real problem with X-Sabers. I'm not even going to get into the other stuff people bother posting there...

Well, I'm still trying to improve my Vayu Turbo deck. I originally wanted to make it more of a control build, but that didn't work out so well. I might have to play more Blackwing support. The odd thing is that when people see Dark Grepher, they say, "Blackwings?" I didn't know that Infernities died... (sarcasm, if you couldn't tell...)

I'm still trying to figure out a decent TCG Genex build, and I'm still trying to get some of the new Genex from Hidden Arsenal 2, but that's kind of difficult when I refuse to waste money on those packs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.