Thursday, July 1, 2010

Infernities + Zombies

I'm thinking about making a hybrid between the two. I have the cards for both, so I could try throwing them together.

But when people attempt this type of thing, they can forget that throwing two themes together may not give any additional benefit. So, what I was thinking was that I could use a 12-card Infernity engine, and side it out after the first duel so that I could side into a more controlling Zombie variant.

It's going to be tricky, since Infernities don't like to have a lot of Monsters in hand, and I have to run about 20 Monsters to make the deck work. In essence, it's going to be like an Infernity deck that has a late game. It's an odd concept to most of you, I'm sure.

If it works, it could be amazing, but that's a big if. In order to tie the themes together, though, I'm using Dark Grepher. It can dump Dark Zombies and Infernities, making it a good choice. But, I'm probably going to side it out, since it doesn't do much in a more control-based build.

All of this was basically an idea that I typed up in five minutes, so there's still a lot of refining that needs to be done. I'll deal with that later, since it's time for Burn Notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.