Thursday, July 15, 2010

Random Stuff #14

5D's Episode 118 was unimportant. They introduced Team Taiyou, who conveniently has to race/duel against Team 5D's in the next episode. The new God Synchros, or whatever you want to call them, were revealed, as well.

I'm still figuring out my Vayu Control deck. Unfortunately, it would cost me about $100 to get the Vayus and Blackwing Synchros, so I might just give up on it for now. I'll try to make it when Vayu gets reprinted.

If that's the case, then I'll have to make a new deck to take to locals this weekend. I have no idea of what type of deck to make, but it would definitely be something rogue.

Conveniently, as I was typing this, I found out that I have more than enough money to buy the Blackwing stuff, and I also could have access to the stuff as soon as tomorrow. Yay, convenience!

I finished the Temple of the Gods in Wind Waker today. It was easier than I remember. Getting the Master Sword, again, was also easier than I remember. I also have three bottles so far. Bottles are the best part of the console Legend of Zelda games, because they're so versatile.

Lastly, YouTube is being all weird. I updated my Java, but I'm too lazy to restart my computer. I'll see if it's fixed tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.