Thursday, July 8, 2010

Random Stuff #13

Nothing important happened in 5D's Episode 117. Sherry just fell in a wormhole. Nothing important. There are new characters, though. They appear to be a new WRGP team or something. The preview of the next episode has nothing to do with them, though...

I don't want to play my Gadgety Genex deck anymore. I will remake my Genex deck when Hidden Arsenal 2 comes out. I've been thinking about using Genex Spare to make Genex Doctor more effective.

Therefore, I need to think of a new competitive deck. I was thinking Zombies, but I have my doubts. Recruiters are decent this format, but they can be rendered useless by Infernities an Frog Monarchs, while Gladiator Beasts can tag off of them. Against all of the other decks, like Blackwings, Gadgets, and X-Sabers, they're not too bad to have around.

I don't really like any of the meta decks, because they're too inconsistent for me. I'll figure something out, though. I'm liking the deck that Dale Bellido was running a while ago. I think that it was called DBZ...

I recently got access to The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. I've played Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass, so why not go back even further in the series. I've played Wind Waker twice before, but it's such a good game.

Aki is planning on ordering some Dragunity Drive Structure Decks. That means that we'll have a Dragunity deck, eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.