Monday, July 12, 2010

The Past and the Future - Vayu Turbo

So, the deck I was working on was this Dark Synchro mish-mash deck like DBZ. It worked pretty well, but it seems inconsistent.

I also noticed that Vayu would be a lot more useful than I thought it would be. So, I focused more on it, but then I realized that I was making the deck into a Vayu Turbo build. Vayu Turbo wasn't exactly good before, and it's probably worse now.

Because of that, I was thinking about trying to make it into more of a control-based build. Instead of using Dark Grepher to dump both Sirocco and Vayu at the same time, I could use Armageddon Knight to dump just one at a time. In addition, I could use 1-for-1 removal cards like Smashing Ground to keep poking for damage.

Unfortunately, remove-from-play cards can hurt the deck. Fortunately, it would me immune to Royal Oppression! Yay! It also gets around Herald of Perfection, which is another yay! If they're confident enough to switch their Herald to Attack Position, they could be getting owned by an Arms Wing.

I'll fiddle around with the deck more to make it more balanced, while hopefully keeping the speed that Vayu can provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.