Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Lightsworn Support and Open Dueling

The new Lightsworn Monsters aren't that great. That's good or bad, depending on how you see it.

Neither Shire nor Rinyan have a place in current Lightsworn builds. Rinyan doesn't even mill, it provides theme-specific flip draw. Maybe in a more controlling Lightsworn build Rinyan could work, but I don't see Shire being used outside of some sort of Lightsworn Junk and Debris deck, *cough*.

As for Open Dueling, what's the point? No one gets extra packs for dueling, and prizes are all random. I'd probably just go, get my packs, hope for the mat, and duel people for fun with a real deck. If I get my Dragunity Knights, then I could surprise people with my Vayunity deck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.