Monday, October 19, 2009

ポケモン ソウルシルバー

Pokemon SoulSilver

It arrived today! After I start the upload for today's duel, I'm going to start playing it.

I'm going to get Totodile, since it's awesome. I think I'll trade over a Rotom from my Platinum. As for a Fire Pokemon, I've got a Typhlosion in my Platinum that I trained, but am not using, and a bunch of Growlithe that I bred for, which I should not have released, yet. I should also send over a Trapinch with Earthquake, and maybe a Beldum and/or a Turtwig...

Any other Pokemon I should trade over? I want to get an Event Arceus to get a Metal Burst Dialga. Eh, I'll think of more eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.