Thursday, October 15, 2009

Japanese Cards

So, Aki and I decided to get some Japanese cards off of the Internet.

First, we looked to Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Boundary, seeing its abilities with Debris Dragon (and King of the Swamp).

I looked at the Dragunity Knights, since they're awesome like that. They also have amazing applications with Debris Dragon.

Then, I remembered Ally of Justice Decisive Arms, since it's cool. In the end, I decided not to get it, since it wouldn't be that useful.

Aki and I had looked through the Fiend Roar Dieties earlier, so I looked for some of the better ones. Unfortunately, they didn't have half of the ones I wanted, so I scrapped that.

I turned to Jurak Velhipto, due to its effect and ability to be Special Summoned by Junk Synchron when combined with Jurak Staurico. They didn't have Jurak Staurico, so I gave up on that.

I looked through the Synchro Monsters in the OCG. Aki brought up Naturia Balkion. If it didn't demand an Earth Tuner, I would have gotten it. I looked at Ally of Justice Field Marshall. It's awesome, but they didn't have any.

So, I just got Dragunity Knight - Gaeborg and two Dragunity Knight - Gajearg. Aki decided on Gungnir and a box of Duelist Pack 9: Yusei Fudo 2 (mainly to get Debris Dragons, but some of the other cards in there are decent).

What does this have to do with you? Well, you can expect to see these new cards in my videos within a month, since that's probably when we'll get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.