Friday, October 9, 2009

ポケモン ハートゴルド/ソウルシルバー

Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Aki was finally able to buy HeartGold (for him) and SoulSilver (for me) on the Internet a few days ago. Yay!

Our choices for which game we wanted was basically over Groudon and Kyogre. I have a Kyogre, so I wanted Groudon from SoulSilver, and Aki has a Groudon, so he'll get the Kyogre from HeartGold.

There's also all of the Move Tutor moves. Gravity, Heal Bell, Magic Coat, and Pain Split are some of the more amazing ones. Gallade with Gravity, Rotom with Pain Split! Awesome!

And the Pokethlon seems cool. I'd probably actually play it, as opposed to Pokemon Contests. And, I found this out while I was typing up this post, Rotom's stats in the Pokethlon depend on its form, which is awesome! It also means that Rotom can be in any of its six forms in HG/SS.

Not to mention the PokeWalkers that we get with them. I could level Pokemon while doing almost anything (as opposed to rubber-banding my DS while the Pokemon is in the Day Care...).

So yeah. A Yu-Gi-Oh-related post may be up later today, I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.