Wednesday, October 21, 2009

5D's Episode 81 + Other Stuff

Episode 81 was better than the last one. There was actually some dueling. It wasn't extremely exciting, though. It does show that Bruno is overly compulsive with machinery and the like.

I would find a picture to put here, but it's not really worth it.

In other news, my Totodile evolved to a Croconaw. Yay! That allowed me to teach it Rock Smash so I can... smash rocks. I'm sort of lost on where to go next, but I'll figure something out (freaking Sudowoodo...).

About the Anti-Spell Fragrance deck, I think that it's too dependent on drawing specific combos to work. I'll keep working on it, but I'm going to try incorporating Anti-Spell Fragrance into other decks, like Junk and Debris.

The way I play Junk and Debris is all about gaining advantage, so forcing the opponent to set their Spells so that they're vulnerable is quite helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.