Saturday, September 25, 2010

Destined to play...

Scraps. It's kind of crazy, but I've been pulling a mess load of Scrap cards.

At the Sneak Preview, I pulled two Scrap Goblins, one Scrap Beast, and one Scrap Golem. I also pulled Scrap Hunter, but he doesn't really count. I was able to get a Scrap Dragon for about $15, as well. Aki also pulled a Guts of Steel, which I'm still trying to find a way to abuse.

At Regionals, I pulled another Scrap Beast and a Guts of Steel, and I also went out and bought Scrap Chimeras and Scrapstorms. I also bought a second Scrap Dragon for the low low price of $5.

At locals, I bought a second Scrap Golem and two Scrapyards. After the tournament was over, I got a third Scrapyard.

On a random day, bought three Duelist Revolution Packs. I pulled Scrap Beast and a third Scrap Dragon.

At locals, one of my friends gave me a Scrap Golem. I already had two, so I gave it to the X-Saber player I beat, since he wanted to make a Scrap deck.

Last weekend, I bought a third Scrapstorm and pulled a fourth Scrapyard.

Earlier this week, I bought a Duelist Revolution Special Edition. I pulled another Scrap Golem.

Even though I bought half of the cards, the cards I needed at the time just magically happened to be in the packs I bought. It's pretty nice.

Anyway, this is basically a random post since I haven't been able to post all week. I'm going to locals tomorrow, so I'll have a tournament report up tomorrow night...

1 comment:

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.