Thursday, August 12, 2010

Random Stuff #16

In 5D's Episode 122, Yusei destroys Team Taiyou with Shooting Star Dragon. That's all that happens, really. At least we'll see some real dueling soon, when Team Ragnarok faces Team 5D's.

World Championships are this weekend, and I'm planning on going, as I've said in various other posts. I'm interested in seeing what's in the World Championship 2010 packs, since there's no info besides the likely possibility of Emergency Teleport being one of the reprints.

The King of the Hill event seems interesting, but there's practically no info about it. I'd probably use my Vayu Turbo build for that event. Aki is interested in the Win-a-Mat event, so I'm going to try that, too. I'll probably use my Genex Control deck for that, since it's more stable. The awesome part is that all of the events are free!

I finished Wind Waker the first time through, and I've started on the second playthrough. I don't like how Link wears his silly lobster pajamas, but it's not too bad.

I'm trying to figure out a competitive Genex build that incorporates the new Genex from Hidden Arsenal 2 and Duelist Revolution. The main thing is Genex Power Planner, but I'm not sure how useful it would be. It would certainly allow me to make more Undine-centered builds, but it also gives access to Genex Doctor and Genex Spare. And, in the future, it would allow me to get some of the R-Genex and Genex Ally Monsters, like R-Genex Magma and Genex Ally Birdman.

I read through the whole Zatch Bell manga, and I've started watching some of the older episodes. The anime doesn't have much action, so I skip the boring episodes, since I already know the story. I also played the card game recently, but it gets boring pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.