Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Shining Darkness Sneak Preview

It was disappointing. Not because my pulls were bad; it's because I didn't get any pulls: they ran out of packs!

Not to worry, though. I was able to get most of the cards I wanted:

Ronintoadin
Spore
Koa'ki Meiru Sandman x3
Koa'ki Meiru Prototype x2
Koa'ki Meiru Initialize
Koa'ki Meiru Shield x2
Crevice into the Different Dimension x3
Genex Neutron!

I still need one more Koa'ki Meiru Prototype for my Koa'ki Meiru deck, and I was fortunate enough to get a Core Compression. I gave up on getting Infernity stuff, of course. I didn't see any Mirages, and I only saw one Launcher and a few Beetles.

When I saw Genex Neutron in someone's binder, I bought it immediately. It can search freaking Quickdraw Synchron! It's an 1800 Light Machine floater!

Unfortunately, people were either not selling their Black-Winged Dragons or were selling them for outrageously high prices. $30, seriously? It's not even good...

What's even more unfortunate is that I basically spent all of my time there getting all of those cards. I barely even got to duel.

Well, I got most of the cards that I needed for new decks and stuff. I'll need to figure out a deck to use at locals next weekend. I'm just reluctant to use a Quickdraw Synchron deck, since they've become extremely popular. At least now I can sell my Drill Warriors (1st Edition Ultimate Rare) for over $30 each...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.