Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Random Stuff #8

So, for 5D's Episode 111, Jack got owned by Bommer's little brother, who just happened to be possessed by some spirit or something. Okay, so Jack didn't get "owned," but he crashed after taking a bunch of damage. With that, we can call it a normal duel for Jack Atlas.

Onto more important news, I've got Regionals this weekend, and I still don't know what to run. I'm still trying to find a good Absolute Zero variant, but I doubt that it could do very well at Regionals. I'm thinking about running a Destiny End Dragoon/Ab Zero hybrid, but I'll have to see.

If I can't figure anything out at all, I might just play some sort of Frog deck. I don't really like the idea of playing like 12 Monsters that need tributes. If you draw too many of them, you lose. And, how aren't people playing Crevice into the Different Dimension to get rid of both Treeborn Frogs at once?

I just don't want to play a slow deck. They get killed too easily now, as I discussed in an earlier post. I would play Infernities, but I'm waiting on the Archfiends. If I can trade for them at Regionals, then I can have the deck finished soon, but Archfiends cost too much right now. Eh, I'll see what I can do.

Lately, I've been playing Megaman Battle Chip Challenge and Duel Masters. They're fun. Duel Masters is a much more balanced game than Yu-Gi-Oh, and Battle Chip Challenge is a nice strategic game. Hmm, maybe that's why I haven't been thinking of deck lists recently.

I should be able to try some decks on Friday with Aki and Riku, so I hope that's enough time to finalize a deck for Regionals...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.