Monday, May 17, 2010

Duel Masters Entry Deck Zero

Aki and I ordered the two Entry Deck Zero decks. There are only two different ones in that series, by the way...

So, Aki got DMC-49 Force of Dragon, and I got DMC-50 Perfect Angel. The Force of Dragon Entry Deck has a bunch of (Armored) Dragon support, while the Perfect Angel Entry Deck has a bunch of huge Blockers and the foundation of a good Water-based draw engine.

I'm not entirely sure what Aki is going to do with the new cards. He said that he would make a Fire/Light deck, but he might also throw in some Dark.

As for me, I was planning on making a Heaven's Gate-based build with a Water-based draw engine and a Nature-based mana engine. But, then I realized that Heaven's Gate isn't all that great. If you're using 11-cost Light Triple-Breaker Blockers, then it can be helpful. But when you don't want to depend on Heaven's Gate, it's not worth it.

So, I'm thinking about using a more consistent build that cuts back a little bit on the huge Blockers to play some helpful Dark cards. Demon Hand (Terror Pit) is pretty nice, and there's a neat loop that you can pull off with Reverse/Rebirth Charger (Corpse Charger) and Syforce...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.