Friday, May 28, 2010

Regionals Tomorrow

I've finally decided on what to run. Genex. Yes, Genex. But it also runs some E-Heroes and Debris Dragon. But, why Genex?

Genex Undine is a +1 on the summon that lets you dump a Water from your deck. That could be a Debris target, something to remove for Miracle Fusion, or something that just likes to be in the Graveyard, like Dragon Ice.

It's just what I've been looking for, since it allows me to dump Waters into the Graveyard quickly. Like Prisma, it can set up for a Miracle Fusion by itself.

Moreover, Absolute Zero is just an amazing card this format. All I have to worry about is Infernities, since they could OTK me before I do stuff. I'll probably side heavily for them, X-Sabers, and Machina Gadgets.

At this moment, I'm just figuring out the finishing touches for the Main Deck, as well as the whole Side Deck and what to trim from the Extra Deck.

Raigeki Break seems good, but it's generally a -1. With Dragon Ice taking cards out of my hand, I might not be able to play Raigeki Break. I might consider Enemy Controller instead, since I'm playing Treeborn Frog, but I need a way to protect my smaller Monsters. Or, I could add Woodsman to give me more hand advantage...

As for the Extra Deck, I might have to side Chimeratech Fortress Dragon. There's too many cards I need to run, and I'm not even Main Decking Cyber Dragon. Eh, I'll have to figure it out.

I don't really mind if I don't top, but I don't want to get completely destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.