Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Random Stuff #7

I was going to do an episode review for 5D's Episode 109, but nothing really happened. Placido and Yusei continue their duel, Aki saves a little girl, Yusei Accel Synchro Summons Shooting Star Dragon. That's all.

Aki and I met today because the box of Duelist Revolution arrived today. I'm debating on whether or not I should post the box opening video, since it wasn't that exciting. We did get a Holographic Rare Dragoequites and an Ultimate Rare Scrap Dragon, the latter of which I traded Aki for. The sad thing is that we didn't get Scrap Chimera or Pot of Greed and Generosity.

We played Duel Masters, because it's fun. If you make your deck well enough, your starting hand won't be full of dead cards, ever. And, you should be able to play cards consistently, unlike Yu-Gi-Oh or Magic the Gathering. Whether or not those cards are helpful, though, is still up to luck (and skill, since what you Charge as Mana influences what you can play, of course)...

Aki is considering posting Duel Masters videos, but we haven't decided for sure, yet. The problem would be that we don't have access to new cards frequently, so we would just be using the same decks over and over. But, since Aki doesn't have the time to upload videos consistently, it wouldn't make that much of a difference.

I've been collecting Timer Balls on the Pokewalker, since you can't get them in HG/SS. I've got about 30 now, which is good. I basically try to get three every day, and it's been working out so far.

I still need to figure out a new deck for locals this weekend. I saw the Debris Plant deck that won a tournament in Japan, and I might play something like that. The problem is that people side against decks like that, nowadays. I'll see what I can do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.