Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Got my Kaijudo Battle Decks!



Finally, Kaijudo is here!  Well, it was here yesterday, but now Aki and I have our Battle Decks!

So yeah, I already put a Water/Darkness deck together, while Aki made a Fire/Nature deck.  We also made two 30-card mini-decks that I'm going to bring to locals so that people can try out the game and such.

After Aki and I got our Battle Decks, there were only two left at our locals.  So if you go to my locals and plan on getting Battle Decks, I'd advise ordering one or two online.  With the max-card limit reduced to three, two Battle Decks should be enough to make a good deck.  I mean, do you really need three Terror Pits right at this moment?

So yeah, let's hope that Kaijudo does well, and I'm hoping that we'll be able to get more local players supporting the game.  Maybe they'll start having Kaijudo tournaments before the Saturday Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments?  We shall see...

7 comments:

  1. As far as the card game goes is it pretty much the same as duel masters? That's what I was hoping for personally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. The two major rule changes were discussed in my previous post. Otherwise, it's practically the same as Duel Masters.

      Delete
    2. Friggin awesome I'll have to read it

      Delete
  2. hey im a big big fan of duel master last time. but is kaijudo coming out only in the states? i really wish i could play!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, yes, Kaijudo is only in the United States. If the game takes off, it might spread to other parts of the world, but the first cards were just released a couple days ago, so it'll take a while before that happens.

      Delete
  3. Why did they reprint duel masters as kaijudo?

    It sounds much much much better.

    Terror pit, holy awe, and Corinth <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Duel Masters was too far along in Japan for them to just take it and try and port it to any other country. Also, rebranding Duel Masters as Kaijudo let them make a new cartoon for it, though I don't think that the Kaijudo cartoon will be popular.

      Delete

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.