Saturday, February 19, 2011

Random Report

I was supposed to go the the Xbox tournament today, but it got cancelled. Very sad.

However, I was able to pick up quite a few cards. I got a play-set of Genex Ally Birdman and two Genex Ally Crusher. I plan on making a deck that can use them, but I'm not exactly sure what. If the format doesn't get too crazy, I'll probably make a random control deck featuring them or whatever. Or, maybe Vayu Turbo, again. We'll see.

I also got a few Neo Flamvell stuff for vadangchoinga. One Ancient Flamvell Deity, two Neo Flamvell Hedgehogs, and I still have that Neo Flamvell Sabre that I got last weekend. So yeah. If he doesn't use them, then I might.

Also, for some reason, the manga with E-Hero The Shining is already out, so I was able to buy seven of them for a good price. I figured that I would keep five for Aki and myself, then trade/sell the other two.

After all that, I helped Katana and his friend with their decks, and we made some duel videos, which should go up starting tomorrow. I actually skipped over two sets of videos that Aki and I recorded because the first one was boring and the second one had that Dragunity build that's going to be obsolete in less than a month getting owned by E-Heroes.

I'm not sure what else to talk about. I might do some ban list analysis later today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.