Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Apparently Real Ban List


Sorry the picture isn't clear. It's the biggest version I could find.

Forbidden:

Goyo Guardian
Cold Wave
Mass Driver

Limited:

Honest
Dandylion
Blackwing - Kalut
Book of Moon
Gateway of the Six

Semi-Limited:

Card Trooper
Archlord Kristya
Spirit Reaper
Debris Dragon
Royal Tribute
Overload Fusion
Megamorph
Solemn Warning
Icarus Attack

Unlimited:

Chaos Sorcerer
Demise, King of Armageddon
Snipe Hunter
Dewloren, Tiger Prince of the Ice Barrier
Gold Sarcophagus
Skill Drain
Ultimate Offering

This is supposedly the real list.

Strangely, I don't mind losing Goyo Guardian. I think it's because I'm happy with the rest of the list overall. Oh, and also the fact that I almost never summon Level 6 Synchros...

With Heavy Storm not coming back, I guess I'll be sticking with my Scrap Worms build. No janky fast-paced Scrap deck.

More analysis later, maybe... Don't forget the Random Stuff post I just did an hour ago, by the way...

5 comments:

  1. LOLWUT they kept Monster Reborn and Dark Hole?? Is this for realz?

    i don't really mind the limits and semi-limits, seems fine to me, EXCEPT for Book of Moon. Perhaps Konami doesn't want us to spam such a versatile card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they kept Mind Master...I'm gonna abuse THE HELL out of psychic xD.

    ps.
    Thank you Konami XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. and the zombie hatred continues :(
    when will people realize that mezuki at 2 is not broken considering foolish burial and burial from a different dimension are at one. at 2, it will only give rise to other decks other than x-sabers, black wings, six samurais, and plant variants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what are blackwing users supposed to do now with -2 kaluts -2 bom and - 1 icarus?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they're meant to use something else, or play differently.

    Banlist isn't bad.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.