Friday, December 10, 2010

Regionals Tomorrow, Again

Once again, I shall be going to Regionals. It's quite nice to be able to go to a Regional almost every month.

I was considering skipping this one so that I would be able to go to the Event Extravaganza or whatever next month, but it doesn't seem all that great. It's like what went on at the World Championships, except you have to pay to play in the events.

So, I ultimately decided to go to Regionals tomorrow. I decided to test out both Dust Tornado and Compulsory Evacuation Device. Dust Tornado in the Main Deck, and Compulsory as a Side Deck choice. Compulsory would be best against decks like (Quickdraw) Plants, X-Sabers, or even Gladiator Beasts. It's also more versatile than Effect Veiler, which has been failing me recently.

Dust Tornado is an obvious choice, with Gravekeeper's and such running around. I also hate how Seven Tools of the Bandit doesn't hit Book of Moon, so I'm going to see how Dust Tornado works. If it does well, I might just end up maining two and siding the third, which is what I used to do with Seven Tools.

There's also the fact that Hidden Arsenal 3 is now legal in the TCG, meaning that this Regional could be full of people trying to abuse Gungnir or Dragunities. Neither is worth it at the moment, so I'm not worried too much. There is the dilemma of whether or not I should find room for Naturia Barkion in my Extra Deck or not. I don't think that it's worth it, but Red Dragon Archfiend might not be worthy of his spot anymore. I'll probably end up trying Barkion out, in one way or another.

I think that's it. I've kind of given up on the Kinka-byo deck for now. I'll come back to it later, most likely. With Gungnir out, I'll probably be working with Aki on a TCG-legal Zero Debris deck for him to play at locals. There's also the Koa'ki Meiru deck I hope to make eventually.

Oh, I almost forgot about the Genex. I'll be trying to trade for the Hidden Arsenal 3 Super Rare R-Genex Monsters and Recycled Genex. The main ones would be R-Genex Turbo and R-Genex Oracle. And I might also pick up some Worm Yagans. So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.