Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Random Stuff #22

YouTube's new home page is pretty neat. You can tell when someone you've subscribed to is uploading a new video, because it will say that they've uploaded something, but will only show their previously uploaded videos.

It also recommends quite a few good videos. I've found some worthwhile Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh channels to watch. Also, I've stumbled upon some duel videos from last format. They've reminded me of how great it was when Heavy Storm was still around... Well, between March and May.

This format is somewhat comparable, but now the sackiness of (Quickdraw) Plants has been amplified, which is kind of terrible. Whenever I play against the deck, my opponent seems to draw multiple Debris Dragons and Royal Decree each duel... I suppose that it's not as bad as trying to play against a Six Samurai deck that drew double Gateway, Kageki, and Kagemusha...

I saw a thread on Pojo asking which is better: Thunder King Rai-Oh or D.D. Warrior Lady? When I first saw it, I thought that the answer was obvious, but it got me thinking. Rai-Oh is a horrible top-deck against a Synchro or a Judgment Dragon. Also, D.D. Warrior Lady can be better against (Quickdraw) Plants in certain situations, and is a lot better against Frog Monarchs. So I've pushed one Rai-Oh to the side deck to make room for a tech D.D. Warrior Lady. That Rai-Oh, in turn, pushed one Banisher of the Radiance out of the Side Deck. D.D. Warrior Lady fulfills its purpose well enough.

With my competitive deck ready for locals, which I hope to go to on Sunday, I want to work on a fun deck. I'm considering dropping the Fortune Lady aspect of the Chaos Fortune deck, and I'm also thinking about some sort of Vayu Turbo deck that uses Genex Monsters. I'll probably have to wait for Ally Genex Birdman, which I can start getting next month when the new Duel Terminals arrive! Yay!

Other than that, I can't really think of any new decks to make. Maybe that new Cloudian Synchro deck. It seems like its too dependent on Fishborg Blaster and Cloudian Turbulence, though. Either way, it's another deck to side Power Filter against.

Edit: Riku and I should be able to make videos tomorrow. So expect an upload tomorrow night at the earliest and Thursday at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.