Saturday, June 19, 2010

Random Stuff #11

Sadness for various reasons:

No Dragunity Phalanx in the Dragunity Drive Structure Deck. Now Aki and I might not get it. Not to mention the fact that Phalanx costs $15-20.

I wasn't able to go to Regionals or locals today, and I probably won't be able to go to locals tomorrow.

I can't think of a consistent, good, Junk Destroyer-using Quickdraw variant. I like the high Monster count, since it's actually more consistent, but it gets completely killed by Royal Oppression/Dimensional Fissure. Of course, I don't really like too many Spells/Traps because that makes the deck more inconsistent and slower, in some ways.

There are some good things about today, though.

The new Doctor Who is on tonight. It should be interesting, as always.

For the past three days, actually, I've been grinding away at side stuff in The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. It's actually worth doing the side stuff in this game, like getting all of the Force Gems, Stamps, and Rabbits. Unlike other LoZ games, they actually get you practical rewards, such as shortcuts, better gear, and new attacks.

I also wasted all of Thursday night to get enough Treasures so that I could get the Dragon Train Set. It's pretty cool, but I don't know how the whistle can attract attention; it just sounds like wheezing. And yesterday, I got all of the Heart Containers except the one in Beedle's shop, since there's nothing worth buying there except the Bomb Bag.

There's World Qualifiers today (well, it's like 2:00 AM in Singapore right now or something like that). Good luck to those of you who are participating. I hope it turns out better than last year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.