Friday, June 25, 2010

Random Stuff #12

Nothing important happened in 5D's Episode 115. There's more duel puzzle stuff. And, for some reason, I thought that the Red Demon's Noodles thing was some fake thing that the 5D's gang made up to get Yeager, but apparently, it's a real brand or something.

Gold Series 3 is out. That means easy access to Blackwing Synchros, Plaguespreader Zombie, Judgment Dragon, and Stardust Dragon. I want to get some Gold Stardust Dragons, since I'd assume that they look pretty cool. Same with Rai-Oh, but that would be kind of a waste, since I have Secret Rare Rai-Ohs...

I'm trying to figure out a deck for locals tomorrow. I wanted to make a fast deck with some sort of draw engine, but then I realized that draw engines aren't all that necessary. I then wanted to make some sort of new Dark Simorgh deck, but there aren't many good Winds, and Dark Simorgh isn't as effective as it was before The Shining Darkness.

So, I'll probably end up going with my Genex deck, since I don't want to play a deck that gets killed by remove from play stuff like D.D. Crow or Dimensional Fissure. I could go with my Infernity deck, but then I would have to actually make it better, and I'm just planning on selling most of the cards in it.

I'm kind of afraid of getting locked down by Royal Oppression or Dimensional Fissure, which can be Main Decked in Blackwings and Gladiator Beasts, respectively. Those are the main cards I'm trying to play around right now, while also trying to make my deck consistent enough to deal with faster decks, like Infernities, X-Sabers, and Dragons. That's a pretty hard goal to accomplish, so I'm still working on that... Genex have the potential for that, though.

I want more Genex support in the TCG. Blastfan may have potential, but it would be a lot better if it had only 1500 ATK, or if Genex Searcher could recruit up to 1600 ATK. Genex aren't going to be broken anytime soon, so why couldn't Konami give them that, at least? Turbine looks interesting though, turning the weak little Genex into 1800 beaters. Doctor also seems interesting, like a Gravekeeper's Descendant for Genex, but a little more restrictive. But, it could be used effectively though Genex Searcher.

I finished Spirit Tracks last week. The boss battle was fun, but the way it was formatted made me not care about my hearts. I had 15, so I didn't really care if Link got hurt just so Zelda could shoot Malladus with the stolen Bow of Light. I probably would still be playing, as I could fight Shadow Link and other bosses in the Take Em All On Challenge thing, but I lent the game to Aki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.