Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Random Stuff #10

I was trying to watch the new Mythbusters, but my TV was being jacked up. Apparently I don't get Discovery Channel anymore. It's okay, though, since some of the TV's in my house have digital cable.

So, 5D's Episode 113 was meh. I thought that the whole Burning Soul thing was cheesy, especially how they portrayed it. It's Jack's new power, which is the parallel to Yusei's Clear Mind. And now, Jack broke the rules of Synchros, which was that they only used one Tuner. Now, Jack has his "Double Tuning," where he's required to use two Tuners. Before you say that XX-Saber Gottoms did that first, it's not the same. Gottoms doesn't require two Tuners, he just allows it.

I posted a deck profile on my current deck, Genex Control, to make up for the lack of videos, in a way. I'm still trying to find ways to improve it, even if I have to revamp it to a great extent. I'm sure that I'll figure something out in time for the next Regional, which for me is in two weeks.

I got BassGS in Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge. But, for some reason, I'm still playing. It's like I'm already done with the game, but I still want to keep playing. I'm not going to obsess over getting all of the Chips or anything, but I have the urge to play for some reason. It's strange...

Fortunately, I was able to sell a couple cards to make some money so that I can actually spend a little on cards. I might just go get Junk Destroyer Starter Decks. Actually, some kid at locals was playing Genex Quickdraw. He didn't do very well, but it's an interesting idea.

And, to end with something insignificant, the channel layout for YouTube changed ever so slightly, messing up my color scheme. So, I had to change it to make it look at least a little better. What's more annoying is that the color palette that they provide is limited, and I was too lazy to look up the hex codes for the colors I wanted. If anything good came of it, it's that the color for the links is quite nice, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.