Friday, June 4, 2010

Random Stuff #9

I haven't had the time this week to post, so I'm posting now.

For 5D's Episode 112, they waste half of the episode with Jack chasing the Crimson Devil or whatever. Then, Jack finally duels Synchro Fusionis--I mean, the Crimson Devil's "Familiar." It conveniently uses burn, which Jack gets owned by. But, based on some of the cards from Starstrike Blast, Jack will make up some new Red Dragon Archfiend-based cards to summon his Scar-Red Nova Dragon.

Anyways, I'm going to locals tomorrow. I'm short on money, so I'm just going to duel with a deck I have to win store credit so that I can buy a new Starter Deck, the Duelist Toolbox, as it's called...

So, I'll be taking a control-based Genex deck. Speaking of Genex, I found a lot of successful decks that used Genex Undine/Controller in the past on Shriek. That was like two years ago, but it's still nice to see Genex doing well. I was thinking about using something like some of the builds I saw, but with D.D. Crow running around, Treeborn Frog isn't the best card to rely on...

Well, Aki has been very busy lately, so we haven't been able to take videos. I've got a new deck I want to feature, since some people have been requesting it for some reason. The Infernity loops are more interesting than some other stuff, but they're not the first thing I would choose to watch.

Moreover, I'm going to try and sell all of my Infernity cards soon, since I don't really like the deck, and it's way too easy to side against. Besides, I kind of need the money for Gold Series 3. I want the Blackwing Synchros and some of the other nice Gold cards, but I'll probably just buy singles. A few of the Commons are nice, though.

So, with Infernity/Frog craziness occurring, it's not the best time to be playing decks that can be wrecked by D.D. Crow. Maybe that's why Machina Gadgets are doing so well; you can't chain D.D. Crow to Machina Fortress' revival, since it's an inherent Special Summon. That means that you would have to -1 yourself preemptively if you want to use D.D. Crow.

I'm not sure what else to talk about, so I think I'll just go and sleep...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I was contemplating on buying a box of Gold Series 3 but singles would be MUCH better and I kinda am thinking about building X-Sabers again.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.