Thursday, February 25, 2010

Random Stuff #2

Yay, the 100th post. I didn't plan on anything special for this post, since I did that kind of thing for the 83rd post.

I didn't plan on posting today, either. But because of certain circumstances, I will most likely be unable to post tomorrow.

So, I was hoping to go to a Regional Qualifier on Saturday. The problem is that it's not March yet, so I'll probably have to duel against people playing Lightsworn decks, desperately trying to get their Nationals invite before their deck dies two days later.

Also, I don't know what to play. If I can't figure something out, I'll just play Cyclone Monarchs, but it's not optimal for this format. It's probably not going to be that amazing next format, but I'm expecting it to do better.

I have the urge to play some sort of Junk and Debris variant. I'm not sure which one, though... Dark Reverse, maybe? I don't like the Neo-Spacian variant too much, since it's more of a beatdown deck, and I like to play a more control-based build.

I was also considering a Koa'ki Meiru deck of some sort. I should be able to get two more Core Transport Units at the Regional, but I don't have a good build planned out or anything...

Maybe I should just mess with people and play an anti-meta deck... but then I'd rather play Core Control modified for this format...

Ergh, I'll probably just end up playing Cyclone Monarchs...

1 comment:

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.