Monday, February 1, 2010

Absolute Powerforce

It seems like it'll be a great pack. Well, at least it'll have some good cards in it. Cards I'm personally looking forward to are:

Battle Fader
Drill Warrior
Iron Core Specimen Lab
Core Transport Unit

What's the problem with this? They're all holo. Yes, holo cards are nice, but it's not nice when they're impossible to get.

The thing about these cards (excluding Battle Fader) is that very few people will want them. That makes it so that card shops don't sell them, which makes them harder to get than cards people actually want.

What I'm scared about is all of the new Gravekeeper's support that's running around. The thing is that the OCG has had these Gravekeeper's cards for a few months, yet they haven't impacted the game very much.

I'm glad, since, for some reason, I've had some sort of a fear of playing against Gravekeeper's. I've never played against them before, but I don't like them. It's kind of like X-Sabers. They can scare you with their hand destroying combo, but they're not really that good.

Oh yeah, X-Sabers are getting more support. It probably won't very far though. Even though the TCG is getting Emmersblade, which is cool, I doubt it'll have much of an impact.

So, I'm planning on going to the Sneak Preview, hopefully getting some of the cards mentioned above. The Koa'ki Meiru support isn't good unless in threes, so I'm going to have to wait for a while before I can get sets of them at reasonable prices.

Well, this kind of turned into a random post. But that's okay, I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.