Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Zombies

Recently, I've been messing with Zombies to try and find a build that I like.

First, it was Monarchs. The build was okay, and was pretty safe because I could drop Tragoedia to stop OTKs. However, it was a bit too inconsistent, as Monarch decks can be.

Next, it was Zombie Chaos. Didn't like it. I discussed this in an earlier post.

After that, I was trying to think up of a variant on the Zombie Synchro decks in the OCG. They aren't really suited to the TCG, though, so I gave up on that.

Now, I'm trying out a new "Zombie Synchro" deck, if you want to call it that. It's based on Synchro Monsters, but not the normal way of summoning them with Mezuki abuse, though it could work like that. I've also thrown Rykos and Chaos Sorcerers in there to see how it works. I think I'll drop the Chaos Sorcerers, but I'm not sure. Maybe I'll keep just one...

Anyways, if it works out, there will be a post going into more detail on the deck later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.