Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Chaos (Sorcerer)

Every time I've tried to make a new deck recently, I've wanted to make a Chaos deck.

I mean, you get to main stuff like Dimensional Alchemist and Thunder King Rai-Oh. In fact, Rai-Oh is so amazing this format that I'm basically going to main it in any competitive deck I play.

But really, you're not going to be drawing into Chaos Sorcerer that often. Even if you do, it's not even your win condition. It's just there. Sure, it's really nice, and I like it, but it's not really worth building a deck around. Usually, you'd just drop it to remove something; it would rarely do damage on its own.

Yes, it's good, which is why (French) Twilight exists. But it's not a win condition. It's just a nice piece of Special Summonable Monster removal. It might even get Unlimited next ban list, since it's not going to break the meta anytime soon.

On an unrelated note, I'm still trying to make a decent Fortune Lady deck without Future Visions. The only reason I really want to do this is to abuse Fortune's Future, since it has a cool name. Oh, and it's pretty good, too.

1 comment:

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.