Friday, December 25, 2009

Monarch's Dawn

As promised, I'm planning to rebuild the Monarch's Dawn deck, now that I have Charge of the Light Brigade. Hopefully the deck will be (slightly) more consistent. Either way, I'm still trying to figure out how exactly to make it.

Among other things, I pulled two Rinyan, Lightsworn Rogues from the Stardust Overdrive packs I got for the holidays. I was thinking about using those.

The Monarch's Dawn deck is all about the Celestia-Wulf combo. Rinyan would help with that, as well as giving the deck some "flip draw."

Well, I'll just try out different things and see how I can best make the deck.

...

Oh, by the way, in 5D's Episode 90, Kiryu met up with Yusei and Lotten/Rotten blew them up with dynamite. That's all that really happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.