Saturday, December 5, 2009

Chaos and Zombies

Since I was able to get a second Mezuki, I've been wanting to run Zombies. However, I really like the idea behind Chaos.

So, I wanted to try both of them in the same deck. It didn't do as well as I had hoped. It was very rare that you could use a Chaos Sorcerer and Zombies together, the deck functioned like one or the other. That wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that the support for one is dead for the other.

Mezuki doesn't exactly help when you've got no Zombies in the Graveyard, and Chaos Sorcerer can't be summoned if you don't have a Light and Dark in the grave.

Because of this, I've decided to scrap the Chaos and go with Zombies. I'm trying to decide between a Monarch variant, a twist on Zombie Synchro, or a variant with Plants in it.

The thing with just plain Zombie Synchro is that you don't always get to your Zombie engine quickly enough to set up. You basically have to get to Goblin Zombie, which is only two cards in a 40-card deck.

This is why I'm leaning away from my Zombie Synchro variant, since there's no reliable way to search for Goblin Zombie. I'll see where it goes, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.