Saturday, December 19, 2009

Charge of the Light Brigade

Well, as all of you should know, it was reprinted less than a week ago. Yay.

Although that doesn't affect anything on the Shonen Jump level, since most of the people who go to those would have the money for any deck that they want, but it could affect the Regional tournaments, and will definitely affect locals.

I don't plan on playing a Lightsworn deck competitively, since they're pretty inconsistent, but I am planning on making at least three different Lightsworn variants for fun. Why? Because Lightsworn is one of my favorite themes.

Until I get my set of Charge of the Light Brigade, which would hopefully be in less than a week, I'd probably just use some other new decks I've been making for no reason.

Oh yeah, Tempest Magician got reprinted, too. That's nice. It actually kind of is, since I have Arcanite Magician and pulled Explosive Magician. That probably means some sort of Spellcaster Synchro deck would be coming up soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.