Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Gem-Knights

My Gem-Knight deck is complete.

Yeah, I finished it last night, including a Side Deck, since it will be the deck I use at locals this weekend.  Of course, this means that Fwazalaza and Shien will be using their Vylons and Gustos, respectively, as well.  Hopefully their decks will be ready by then...

So yeah, Fwazalaza already got a sneak peek of my Gem-Knight deck, since I played one duel against him on Dueling Network earlier today, but I'd rather not put up the whole deck list until next week.  It's quite fun going into a tournament with a brand new deck, since no one knows what to expect and you can really surprise people.

As with most of my decks, it's mainly based on theory.  I don't really get the opportunity to test my decks outside of locals, but since this is a fun deck that I'm not expecting to win with, it's fine.  But, in theory, any bad hand can be turned around with Gem-Knight Fusion, unless that bad hand happens to include multiple Gem-Knight Fusions already.  In that case, it'll just take a couple turns to draw into a couple Monsters to make use of those Gem-Knight Fusions.  Yeah, Gem-Knight Fusion is awesome.

I'm honestly surprised at how the deck has performed so far.  If only we had Lavalval Chain...

But yeah, this is a short post.  It's mainly just a heads-up to Shien so that he'll know that he'll be using his Gustos this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I've been working on something new for locals too :). Back in town now, so maybe i can be there this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post the decklist please? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's a quote from the post:

      "I'd rather not put up the whole deck list until next week."

      If I post it, it'll be later.

      Delete

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.