Monday, April 26, 2010

Random Stuff #6

I was going to talk about SJC Edison, but I'll wait until the deck lists are posted.

I'm trying to make my Chaos Cyclone deck better. It just seems off...

I've been playing Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3. The story is terrible, but the gameplay is fun. It takes a while to get the money to buy characters, but it's not as bad as you would expect. I've just got nine characters left to unlock/buy...

Frogs may be more prominent after Ronintoadin comes out. Same with X-Sabers after XX-Saber Darksoul is unleashed. They should have never made it a Beast, by the way. In X-Saber decks, Rescue Cat will now be able to net you a +4. It's not Duel Masters; you're not supposed to be able to summon one card (*cough*Aquan*cough*) for so many free cards.

XX-Saber Darksoul does help with my idea that there could be an anti-meta X-Saber deck using just a few X-Sabers, like XX-Saber Garsem. Darksoul's low ATK/DEF is pretty bad, though. Wait, low ATK, Level 3...Debris Dragon abuse...? No, it's nothing important...

The new TCG-exclusive Koa'ki Meiru support (basically just Prototype) is totally worth playing. I'm going to rebuild my Koa'ki Meiru deck once I get three of those and three Sandman.

I'm really really REALLY irritated by the "Quickdraw Dandywarrior" decks running around. The name the Konami article writers chose was terrible. I'll go on with the flaws of the deck in a later post...

3 comments:

  1. I agree the name SUCKS. I much perfer my name
    "dandydraw" What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's certainly better than "Quickdraw Dandywarrior."

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.