Monday, April 5, 2010

Natural Extrio

I kinda wanted to save this post for later, but since I just got the deck together today, I might as well post it today.

So yeah, I figured out a deck that can access Natural Extrio somewhat easily. Of course, the easiest way to get to Extrio is by using Gale Dogra to dump both Natural Beast and Natural Palkion from your Extra Deck for 6000 LP, then playing Miracle Synchro Fusion. Miracle Synchro Fusion isn't even available in the OCG, yet, so I'm waiting on that...

For now, I've combined the Rescue Cat engine and an Emergency Teleport engine to give easy access to both Beast and Palkion. Once one of those is out, I could tribute it along with The Earth - Hex-Sealed Fusion for an improper Special Summon of Natural Extrio. I wouldn't be able to revive it, but that shouldn't be a problem when half of the opponent's deck is shut down...

I'll be calling the deck "Imperial Extrio." Why the "Imperial," though? Imperial Custom. It can make Embodiment of Apophis an invincible shield, as well as protecting the teched Ultimate Offering. It's kind of pointless, since it was originally meant to protect DNA Transplant, but in this build, there's only one non-Earth Monster.

I might drop the Imperial Customs, but I wouldn't know what else to add. I'll see how it works out before I change it.

What's more is that this is the first deck I plan on triple sleeving with the sleeves I'm going to be getting from Japan. I know that OCG players often sleeve their decks multiple times (more than three...), but I think that three's enough, and importing sleeves is expensive. It was hard enough to find sleeves that were the right size in the first place...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.