Friday, September 25, 2009

First Test of Dark Cyclone Junk and Debris

I felt like posting this test of the Dark Cyclone Junk and Debris variant I discussed in the last post. It was pretty interesting, and I'm sorry if you can't follow it easily, I was typing very quickly.

I got to go first, I drew Dark Simorgh in the starting hand. I also drew Vortex Trooper, which I used to send Simorgh and Vengeful Shinobi back to the deck. I drew Vengeful Shinobi, how great is that? Opponent summoned Sirocco, Bora, attacked with both, droped a Kalut, and retrieved it with Dark Eruption in Main 2. I'm down to 2900 LP already, and in a terrible spot. He set Reckless Greed, which he activated right away. Debris Dragon for Vortex Trooper, Black Rose Dragon, destroyed the field. Foolish Burial for Dandylion, set Giant Trunade as a bluff, hoping my opponent didn't have Bora. They summon Sirocco, set Icarus Attack, and end. I summon Armageddon Knight for Necro Gardna, set Heavy Storm, and end. They end. I switched Armageddon Knight to DEF and set Necro Gardna. They Icarus Attacked (tributing Sirocco) on my Armageddon Knight and set Gardna. Heavy Storm and summoned Kalut after Black Whirlwind, get Gale, Special Summon into Armed Wing. Attacked a Fluffy Token, which I blocked with Necro Gardna. He ended. Debris Dragon for Dandylion. Synchro for Stardust (Debris Dragon, Dandylion, and one token) and I got two more Fluffy Tokens. Attack over Armed Wing, and I take control of the game.

He drew and set Reckless Greed. I played Hidden Armory for Autonomous Action Unit, since I wasn't going to Normal Summon that turn. Attack with Stardust Dragon and end. He drew, then activated Reckless Greed. He summoned Blizzard for Bora into Goyo Guardian. He attacked Stardust, and I blocked with the other Necro Gardna. He claimed that he wasn't aware of my second Gardna, and I explain that it was the set monster he destroyed with Icarus Attack. He ended his last turn. I drew Plaguespreader Zombie with a hand of Mind Control, D.D.R., Vengeful Shinobi, and Autonomous Action Unit. I played the latter to get his Gale and halve his Goyo's stats. Then, I tuned it to the three tokens for Goyo Guardian. Then I discarded the Shinobi for D.D.R. for Necro Gardna. Summon Plaguespreader into Magical Android. I stole his Goyo with my own and attacked for game.

He said that my "methods" were "disgusting" because I took victory from him when he was ahead by a significant amount (I'm not sure what he was basing it on, but I'm pretty sure that it was LP) and that I should have more ethics or something like that. I questioned his reasoning and he disconnected. All I can say in response to that is that the deck works the way it's supposed to... heh heh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.