Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"I'm finally free!"


So, I'm done with all my school work and I'm off for a month. Awesome.

What's even more awesome is that there's a Regional in my area next weekend (December 17), which I'm definitely going to.

I'm also planning on going to the 100th YCS in Long Beach next year, March 24-25. Just a random note...

Blog posts and video uploads should be much more frequent during these few weeks. While I'm not able to upload a duel video today, I should be able to upload practically daily (meaning any day I'm not at a tournament) starting tomorrow.

So yeah...

5 comments:

  1. great to hear lookin forward to more articles in the future especially event reports
    and u should take some fun competitive deck like frog monarchs or somethin

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous

    Playing with or against Frog Monarchs isn't exactly something I would call fun... I am going to have the time to make more fun decks, though. Maybe Gem-Knights or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. w000t, can't wait for more storm monday vids. Is there anything noteworthy in Hidden Arsenal 5?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous #2

    No, there isn't really anything good by itself. It does provide the beginning of the Gem-Knights, Gishki, and Lavals, though. Vylons, Steelswarm, and Gusto aren't very good, as far as I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw the the Gusto cards, I liked the art since I think birds are cool, so i splashed a few gusto into a mist valley build (using the field spell). Birdman+tengu make the build viable and Quill pens is soooo good with Teng. It's a fun build but I wouldn't try it anywhere higher than local level.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.