Monday, March 29, 2010

Random Stuff #5

I'm supposed to be writing an essay right now, but I can't think of much. I am hoping that in writing this post, I will be "greasing the wheels" so that I can start on my essay...

Nobleman of Crossout and Nobleman of Extermination are good. Side them.

Winged Rhynos can be amazing against Trap-dependent decks like Gadgets.

Flip Effects are too slow sometimes. Ryko may be good, but it takes a turn to use Volt Tackle, and your opponent could mess with you before you're able to use it.

Blackwings haven't been as good as expected. It's usually the less-skilled players who play them, from what I have seen. Breeze didn't even make an impact in the OCG, by the way...

Gladiator Beasts aren't that great either. They're decent, but if they don't draw a good combination of Monsters and Spells/Traps, they lose.

Infernity hype will occur soon in the TCG. Prepare the Battle Faders and Lightning Vortexes.

Great Tornado is on its way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.