Sunday, March 14, 2010

Random Stuff #4

I like random stuff posts, since they let me talk about whatever I want without having to go into detail. However, this random stuff post will mostly be on the World Championship 2010 video game.

Okay, so Aki let me borrow his game so that I could unlock stuff for him and download the free cards. It's actually better than I thought. I guess that's mostly because Aki already finished the Story Mode and got a decent Lightsworn deck. It's actually not a very good Lightsworn deck; it's basically just cards from Light of Destruction.

Riding Duels are actually pretty fun. I thought it would make the game worse, because of all of the Speed Spell stuff. It actually makes the game more fair. It slows down the duel down, preventing the use of broken Spells in succession. Using Speed World 2's effects is pretty cool, too.

Sadly, as I was typing this, I got bored of the game. I'll probably stop playing and try to make a new deck in a little bit.

Speaking of which, I'm still struggling to come up with a good, creative deck. Insects and Koa'ki Meiru didn't work out so well, so I'm probably going to move towards Machina. I'm not sure, though.

I still need to figure out the best way of abusing Natural Extrio. I was thinking a Junk and Debris variant with Scroll of Bewitchment and or DNA Transplant. However, I might just move to a Synchro Cat-esque build.

Miracle Synchro Fusion is amazing. Same with Synchron Explorer and Synchro Fusionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.