Thursday, January 21, 2010

5D's Episodes 92/93 and Dark Simorgh

Yeah, I don't think I posted about episode 92. Kiryu wins. Then, they all leave, never to speak of the occurrence ever again. How amazing.

In episode 93, Yusei meets Sherry again, beats her bodyguard/butler in a duel with a really scary face and a weird Counter Trap. Yeah...

So, like I said in the last post, I'm going to be getting a Dark Simorgh from a friend. It's essentially costing me $42 and a Tragoedia, which is fair. I'm kind of excited to use it.

Because of that, I've been trying to find ways to use it, even if just as a tech card. I could throw it into my Necro Monarchy deck along with a single Vortex Trooper. However, I could try a Monarch variant with Debris Dragon.

I mean, Debris Dragon works with Spirit Reaper, Vortex Trooper, and (obviously) Dandylion. It's also a Wind Monster. Yeah...

I really don't know what else to do with it. Maybe a Hero deck using Absolute Zero? Stratos and Avian are Wind Monsters.

Even though I don't know what exactly I'll do with the Dark Simorgh once I get it, I know that I'll use it. It's too awesome not to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.