Sunday, November 10, 2013

Question About Tournament Reports

Just a few quick questions: Do you guys even enjoy reading my tournament reports?  I did get to go to locals both days this weekend, but I don't think it's worth posting about unless you guys actually want to read about it.  I mean, it hardly affects you to know what goes on at my local card shops, but do you still want to read about it?

If you do, I'll make a post about this weekend sometime tomorrow, probably.  Otherwise, I may spend that time instead making Pokemon videos.  I haven't gotten very many responses on whether or not I should start uploading Pokemon videos to my YouTube channel, so I still haven't decided on what to do for that...

8 comments:

  1. Mind Giving me your FC?

    3454-1234-2780

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although I understand that it's nice to get more safaris, I don't give out my FC to people who I don't know. Sorry.

      Delete
    2. It's ok I understand haha. And you are right, I'm just after the Friend Safari xD

      Delete
  2. Sorry but I never read your reports because is not about yugioh. But always go to the last lines to see if you have any interesting thing to say about yugioh.

    I wouldl be really happy to see some Pokemon videos and advices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand. Vanguard isn't that interesting to read about. To be honest, I doubt that I would ever go back to Yu-Gi-Oh.

      As for Pokemon, I'll see what I can do.

      Delete
  3. I enjoy reading your tournament reports. The closest Vanguard shop is an hour and a half away, and that's definitely not worth it, so it's cool living vicariously through your posts.

    I'd understand if you wanted to discontinue them, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really enjoy my Vanguard tournament reports? All I do is insult all of the bad players and the game of Vanguard in general.

      Delete
  4. Yes, please post vanguard result.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation has been enabled. Your comments will not appear until they are approved. Also, if you are waiting for a reply, don't forget to subscribe to this post.